VIN report for 2011 CHEVROLET, EXPRESS CU, 1GB0G2BG7B1169659 is ready, get it now!
- make: CHEVROLET
- model: EXPRESS CU
- year: 2011
- vin: 1GB0G2BG7B1169659
- Exterior color: WHITE
- Fuel type: FLEXIBLE FUEL
- Engine: 6.0L 8
- Transmission: R
- Vehicle type: K
- Body style: CUTAWAY
- Cylinders: 8
- Drive train: Rear-wheel drive
- Body Class: Incomplete - Cutaway
- Engine Cylinders: 8
- DisplacementL: 6.0
- Doors: 2
- Drive Type: 4x2
- Engine Model: L96 - Flex Fuel: Gas/Ethanol, IRON
- Fuel Type Primary: Gasoline
- GVWR: Class 2H: 9,001 - 10,000 lb (4,082 - 4,536 kg)
- Manufacturer: GENERAL MOTORS LLC
- Plant City: WENTZVILLE
- Trim: Cutaway 139" Wheelbase
- Vehicle Type: INCOMPLETE VEHICLE
- Brake System Type: Hydraulic
- Air Bag Loc Front: Driver Seat Only
- Fuel Type Secondary: Ethanol (E85)
- Fuel Injection Type: Sequential Fuel Injection (SFI)
- Plant Country: UNITED STATES (USA)
- Plant Company Name: GMNA
- Plant State: MISSOURI
- Seat Belts All: Manual
- Wheel Base Short: 139
- Error Text: 0 - VIN decoded clean. Check Digit (9th position) is correct
For VIN 1GB0G2BG7B1169659 there are also:
Recalls for 2011 CHEVROLET EXPRESS CU
DEFECT SUMMARY: General Motors is recalling certain model year 2011 Chevrolet Express vehicles converted by Impco Automotive to run compressed natural gas (CNG), manufactured between November 23, 2010 and December 23, 2010 and equipped with a four tank configuration using a pressure relief device (PRD) and pressure relief vent pipe assembly. In the affected vehicles, the pressure relief vent pipe assembly may have been built incorrectly.
CONSEQUENCE SUMMARY: If a pressure relief device activates with an improperly assembled vent pipe, compressed natural gas may be vented into the passenger compartment. If an ignition source is present, an explosion or fire may result.
CORRECTIVE SUMMARY: Impco Automotive, in cooperation with General Motors will inspect and make any necessary repairs on the pressure relief device and vent pipe assembly. The safety recall began on March 28, 2013. Owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-521-7300.
RECALL NOTES: This is General Motors campaign number 13065.Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.