VIN report for 2012 Lincoln , MKS, 1LNHL9FT8CG800813 is ready, get it now!
- make: Lincoln
- model: MKS
- year: 2012
- vin: 1LNHL9FT8CG800813
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine: 6 Cyl
- Transmission: Automatic
- Body style: Sedan
- Drive train: AWD
- Bed Type: Not Applicable
- Body Cab Type: Not Applicable
- Body Class: Sedan/Saloon
- Engine Cylinders: 6
- DisplacementL: 3.5
- Doors: 4
- Drive Type: AWD/All Wheel Drive
- EngineKW: 264.7235
- Fuel Type Primary: Gasoline
- Manufacturer: FORD MOTOR COMPANY, USA
- Plant City: CHICAGO
- Series: EcoBoost AWD
- Vehicle Type: PASSENGER CAR
- Engine Configuration: V-Shaped
- Air Bag Loc Front: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Fuel Injection Type: Stoichiometric gasoline direct injection (SGDI)
- EngineHP: 355
- Plant Country: UNITED STATES (USA)
- Plant Company Name: Chicago
- Plant State: ILLINOIS
- Seat Belts All: Manual
- Air Bag Loc Side: 1st & 2nd Rows
- Trailer Type: Not Applicable
- Trailer Body Type: Not Applicable
- Other Engine Info: Displacement is 3.5L GTDI.
- Engine Manufacturer: Ford
- Bus Floor Config Type: Not Applicable
- Bus Type: Not Applicable
- Custom Motorcycle Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Suspension Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Chassis Type: Not Applicable
- TPMS: Direct
- Error Text: 0 - VIN decoded clean. Check Digit (9th position) is correct
For VIN 1LNHL9FT8CG800813 there are also:
Recalls for 2012 Lincoln MKS
DEFECT SUMMARY: Ford is recalling certain model year 2012 Taurus, Lincoln MKS, and model year 2013 Explorer vehicles manufactured July 19, 2011, through March 15, 2012. In the affected vehicles, the fuel tanks may have a marginally sealed seam in the side of the tank. As a result, the fuel tanks may not provide the expected strength in the event of an impact. The tanks may also leak.
CONSEQUENCE SUMMARY: A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
CORRECTIVE SUMMARY: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel tanks and replace them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 9, 2013. Ford's recall campaign number is 13S03. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332.
RECALL NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.