VIN report for 2011 BMW , 128i, wbaun1c58bvh82926 is ready, get it now!
No photos available for this vehicle.
- make: BMW
- model: 128i
- year: 2011
- vin: wbaun1c58bvh82926
- MakeID: 452
- ModelID: 1707
- Bed Type: Not Applicable
- Body Cab Type: Not Applicable
- Body Class: Convertible/Cabriolet
- Engine Cylinders: 6
- DisplacementL: 3
- Doors: 2
- EngineKW: 171.5110
- Fuel Type Primary: Gasoline
- Manufacturer: BMW AG
- Plant City: LEIPZIG
- Series: 1-Series
- Trim: SULEV
- Vehicle Type: PASSENGER CAR
- Air Bag Loc Front: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- EngineHP: 230
- Plant Country: GERMANY
- Pretensioner: Yes
- Seat Belts All: Manual
- Air Bag Loc Side: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Trailer Type: Not Applicable
- Trailer Body Type: Not Applicable
- Other Restraint System Info: Head Inflatable Restraint for Driver and Front Passenger. Knee Inflatable Restraint for Driver and Front Passenger. Pretensioners for Driver and Front Passenger.
- Bus Floor Config Type: Not Applicable
- Bus Type: Not Applicable
- Custom Motorcycle Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Suspension Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Chassis Type: Not Applicable
- TPMS: Direct
- Error Text: 0 - VIN decoded clean. Check Digit (9th position) is correct
For VIN wbaun1c58bvh82926 there are also:
Recalls for 2011 BMW 128i
DEFECT SUMMARY: BMW is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 1-Series coupes and convertibles manufactured December 2007 through September 2011; and 2007-2011 3-Series coupes and convertibles manufactured March 2007 through October 2011; 2007-2011 3-Series sedans manufactured March 2007 through October 2011; 2007-2011 3-Series sports wagons manufactured March 2007 through June 2011; and 2009-2011 Z4 vehicles manufactured March 2009 through June 2011. In February 2013, BMW recalled 504,545 vehicles. In July 2013, BMW informed the agency that it was adding 1-Series, 3-Series, and Z4 vehicles, representing an additional 12,094 vehicles. The total number of vehicles being recalled is now 516,791. The connector for the positive battery cable connector and the corresponding terminal on the fuse box may degrade over time. Over time, the high current flow and heat from electrical resistance may lead to a breakage of the connection, and a loss of electrical power to the vehicle.
CONSEQUENCE SUMMARY: If there is a loss of electrical power to the vehicle, the vehicle may unexpectedly stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
CORRECTIVE SUMMARY: BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the positive battery cable connector and secure it with an improved method, free of charge. The recall began on March 13, 2013. Owners may call BMW at 1-800-525-7417 or email BMW at CustomerRelations@bmwusa.com.
RECALL NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.