VIN report for 2014 CHEVROLET , Impala, 1g1125s30eu106833 is ready, get it now!
No photos available for this vehicle.
- make: CHEVROLET
- model: Impala
- year: 2014
- vin: 1g1125s30eu106833
- MakeID: 467
- ModelID: 1833
- Bed Type: Not Applicable
- Body Cab Type: Not Applicable
- Body Class: Sedan/Saloon
- Engine Cylinders: 6
- DisplacementL: 3.6
- Doors: 4
- Engine Model: LFX
- Fuel Type Primary: Gasoline
- Manufacturer: GENERAL MOTORS LLC
- Plant City: DETROIT HAMTRAMCK
- Series: 2LT
- Vehicle Type: PASSENGER CAR
- Windows: 4
- Air Bag Loc Curtain: All Rows
- Valve Train Design: Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC)
- Air Bag Loc Front: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Fuel Type Secondary: Ethanol (E85)
- Fuel Injection Type: Stoichiometric gasoline direct injection (SGDI)
- Air Bag Loc Knee: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
- Plant Country: UNITED STATES (USA)
- Plant Company Name: GMNA
- Plant State: MICHIGAN
- Seat Belts All: Manual
- Air Bag Loc Side: 1st & 2nd Rows
- Note: Body type: 4 Dr Sedan; Notch back
- Trailer Type: Not Applicable
- Trailer Body Type: Not Applicable
- Other Engine Info: Book Codes: 0G, BE, A. VVT, E85 Max, Aluminum.
- Bus Floor Config Type: Not Applicable
- Bus Type: Not Applicable
- Custom Motorcycle Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Suspension Type: Not Applicable
- Motorcycle Chassis Type: Not Applicable
- TPMS: Direct
- Error Text: 0 - VIN decoded clean. Check Digit (9th position) is correct
For VIN 1g1125s30eu106833 there are also:
Recalls for 2014 CHEVROLET Impala
DEFECT SUMMARY: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013 Cadillac ATS and model year 2013 Cadillac XTS; model year 2014 Chevrolet Impala; and 2013 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles. Originally, in May 2013, GM recalled 1,627 model year 2013 Cadillac ATS and model year 2013 Cadillac XTS; and model year 2014 Chevrolet Impala vehicles. In October 2013, GM informed the agency that it was adding model year 2013 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles to this campaign , representing an additional 8,050 units. The total number of vehicles being recalled is now 9,677. On the affected vehicles, the brake lamps may intermittently flash without the brakes being applied and the cruise control may disengage. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, "Lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
CONSEQUENCE SUMMARY: If the brake lamps flash when the vehicle is not slowing, a following driver may not adjust vehicle speed when the vehicle is in fact braking, and the brake lamps are illuminating as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.
CORRECTIVE SUMMARY: GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the body control module. The recall began on June 13, 2013. Owner's may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or Cadillac at 1-866-982-2339. GM's recall number is 13158.
RECALL NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.